Wordpress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. and also wordpress is both free and priceless at the same time. you are reading this blog because you are eagerly waiting to know about how to install wordpress and configure that, The following lists would help to launch your website / blog in wordpress,
1. Download the wordpress latest version from wordpress.org , extract the zip and place the folder into your apache's public folder (public_html/wordpress)
2. Goto the http://localhost/wordpress page, Now you see the following messages in that page,
It means, you need to configure your database settings in wp-config.php, before that we should create a mysql database, I have created a database with the name "wordpress"
3. You can find wp-config-example.php file in your wordpress root folder, just rename it as wp-config.php
4. Open the wp-config.php file in your favourite editor and define your database details in the following defined variables,
define('DB_NAME', 'wordpress'); define('DB_USER', 'root'); define('DB_PASSWORD', 'root');
5. After that just reload the page http://localhost/wordpress, Now it would ask some site information like site name, admin email, id, pass fill all the details and click the button install wordpress
6. After successfully installed, you need to login with your credentials after the login it would redirected to the dashboard page. thats all ! your wordpress website is ready now !
7. There is lots of themes, plugin to improve the wordpress site, it would help to make your website as more powerfull with stunning looks.