Recently, I had faced a problem in my system. I am using Dual boot option with Linux and Windows 8, Its all going smoothly But I have decided to re-install the windows 8 So I re-installed the windows 8 After successfully completed the re-install process. The Linux option not showing in the Windows boot loader searched more in google and finally get the simple and effective solution to fix the issue.
EasyBCD is NeoSmart Technologies' multiple award-winning answer to taking control of your bootloader. EasyBCD extends and revamps the Windows Vista/Windows 7 BCD bootloader, and with EasyBCD, almost anything is possible. Setting up and configuring a dual-boot between Windows 7, Windows Vista, older versions of Windows such as XP & 2003, Linux, Ubuntu, BSD, and Mac OS X is a breeze. You just point & click and EasyBCD does the rest.
EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if you're interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or septuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.
Step to Solve the Problem :
- Download & Install the EasyBCD in the windows system
- Open the EasyBCD after complete the installation process
- Click Add New Entry from the left bar
- Choose Linux/BCD tab on the same page and choose the correct version of the linux system
- Click Add Entry button to save the entry.
- Close the application and Reboot the system, The linux would appear in windows boot loader.
Thanks to EasyBCD, You saved my time and data.